Good morning and happy Friday!
It’s 5AM as I sit here at Tampa International drafting this up. I have already been patted down and now I’m ready to fly! 🙂
- Aaron (my boss)- for thinking I’m crazy for running one mile let alone 26.2
- Max- my cheerleader
- Nancy- for giving me courage
- Smokey- my crazy pup. Just for fun!
- Mandy- for first intimidating me, then inspiring me, and then for becoming a great friend
- My grandmas
- Miss Boo- I hope I make her as proud as she makes me
- Meag/Bubba- for agreeing to run Gasparilla Half with me (it’ll be both of their firsts)
- Michelle- for being such a tremendous friend
- Daddy- my hero! Who I know will get me through when I start to get delirious
- Team Booty- my training team. This song is for you! 😉
- Marie- for having gone through so much and to still be one of the most positive role models in my life. You inspire me everyday!
- My Prince Charming!
- For all those can’t
- Coach K
- Uncle Barry- for just being crazy and for sharing in this with me
- Mom- the strongest woman I know!
- Kristy- for supporting and encouraging this crazy love of running. And for being such a welcome addition to our family.
- Lisa- my new friend and running buddy. I feel so fortunate to have such a beautiful sole in my life. She has been through a lot, but lives each day to its fullest and is always so optimistic.
- Hayman- my big brother! I miss you everyday. And I know you’ll be looking down on me.
- Me- I run for me!
And, of course the .2, I will also be dedicating that to me. I’m so fortunate to have this opportunity, and I try not to take it for granted.
Yes, I have a little time goal in mind, but I will be running for fun. No matter what happens, I just want to take it all in.
Speedwork yesterday was sooo much fun! Crazy, right?
We were forced into the parking garage due to rain. Coach Greg came up with a special workout for us to do. I forgot the name of it, but as a group you line up single-file, and the last person in the line sprints to the front and then controls the direction until the next last person replaces them in the front.
We did two sets of 15 minutes. Great great fun!
Question of the day
Any special workouts you really enjoy?